New lake, located close to Bangkok, is lure and fly fishing only. Live fish/dead fish bait fishing is not allowed there. The fish species to be targeted are mainly Arapaima (the lake has the biggest population of Arapaima in Thailand; biggest ones over 100 kilos). Fishing level is fairly difficult however your pro guides will ensure you have the best chance.
TARGET SPECIES: Arapaima (lots of them) up to 120 kg, Amazonian Redtail Catfish up to 20 kg, Asian Redtail Catfish (Hemibagrus wickiioides) up to 20 kg, Alligator Gar up to 30 kg, Giant Snakehead up to 8 kg, Pacu up to 10 kg, Wallago leeri up to 40 kg, Tarpon (up to 10 kilos), Spotted Featherback up to 6 kg, Indochina Featherback up to 5 kg, Arawana (up to 3 kilos), Yellowcheek Carp (up to 3 kilos), Emperor Snakehead (up to 2 kilos), Cobra Snakehead (up to 3 kilos), Peacock Bass (up to 1 kg), etc.
FISHING METHOD: Fly and Lure fishing are the techniques at this predator fishing in Thailand destination. All the best tackle is provided with custom rods and Shimano reels spooled with braid. You will be casting various lures or flies throughout the day as you move around that lake complex with your guides.
PRICING (Thai baht)
- 1 angler: 10,500 baht
- 2 anglers: 16,000 baht (8,000 baht per angler x 2)
- 3/4 anglers: 22,500 baht (7,500 baht per angler x 3)
- Insurance covering the angler at the lake
- Round trip transfer from your hotel to the lake by private minibus
- Required fishing permit (1 rod per angler)
- Full assistance of pro guides
- Lure Fishing tackle / Selection of lures
- Soft drinks