FISHING METHOD: Fly and Lure fishing are the techniques at these predator fishing in Thailand destinations. All the best tackle is provided with custom rods and Shimano reels spooled with braid. You will be casting various lures or flies throughout the day as you move around that lake complex's with your guides.
Day 1: Full day fly fishing at Kampaeng Sen lake for mainly Arapaima and other predator species. Overnight local hotel (included in package).
Target Species: Arapaima (lots of them) up to 120 kg, Amazonian Redtail Catfish up to 20 kg, Asian Redtail Catfish (Hemibagrus wickiioides) up to 20 kg, Alligator Gar up to 30 kg, Giant Snakehead up to 8 kg, Pacu up to 10 kg, Wallago leeri up to 40 kg, Spotted Featherback up to 6 kg, Indochina Featherback up to 5 kg,etc.
Day 2: Full day fly fishing at Ratchaburi lake for for over 20 species of predators. Transfer back to Bangkok. Overnight Bangkok (not included)
Target Species: Arapaima (lots of them) up to 140 kg, Amazonian Redtail Catfish up to 45kg, Asian Redtail Catfish (Hemibagrus wickiioides) up to 20 kg, Giant pangasius up to 20 kg, Tambaqui up to 20 kg, Barramundi up to 16 kg, Alligator Gar up to 15 kg, Sorubim Hybrid up to 15 kg, Giant Snakehead up to 12 kg, Pacu up to 11 kg, Sharptooth Catfish up to 10 kg, Tiger Shovelnose up to 10 kg, Wallago attu up to 10 kg, Wallago leeri up to 8 kg, Black Ear Catfish (Pla Tepo) up to 8 kg, Giant Featherback up to 8 kg, Spotted Featherback up to 6 kg, Indochina Featherback up to 5 kg, Arawana up to 5 kg, Peacock Bass up to 3kg, Hemibagrus nemurus and Hemibagrus wiicky up to 2 kg, etc.
- 1 angler: 23,500 baht
- 2 anglers: 38,000 baht (19,000 baht per angler x 2)
- 3 anglers: 51,000 baht (17,000 baht per angler x 3)
- 4 anglers: 64,000 baht (16,000 baht per angler x 4)
- Fly fishing rod & fly reel & flies
- Food and drinks (except for your hotel night complementary breakfast). Food & drinks here in Thailand are very inexpensive, and they are available absolutely everywhere, at any time of the day and often the night.